Coming to the WWE Network this Sunday, June 23, is the latest PPV, Stomping Grounds. It has nothing to do with the WWE Network original series Breaking Ground, though we wish it did. WWE superstars will battle each other at the event, and GameSpot, per usual, will be covering and reviewing the show live.
As previously mentioned, Stomping Grounds takes place on Sunday, June 23. Depending on where you live on this planet, you’ll have to tune in at different times if you want to watch live. Check out the times for Stomping Grounds below. Keep in mind, that the Kickoff Show starts one prior to the main card.
- 4 PM PT
- 6 PM C
- 7 PM ET
- 12 AM BST (June 24)
- 9 AM AET (June 24)
Below, you’ll find the full match card for the show, which consists of nine bouts over the course of the evening, seven of which will be for WWE championship titles.
Stomping Grounds Match Card:
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Baron Corbin (Universal Championship)
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans (Raw Women’s Championship)
- Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
- Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. Heavy Machinery (Smackdown Tag Team Championships)
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Ricochet (United States Championship)
- Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
- Tony Nese (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak (Cruiserweight Championship)
Like most people on the internet, GameSpot has some opinions about which way we think these matches will go, and one half of the Wrestle Buddies, Mat Elfring, is chiming in with his rude and quite possibly crude opinions–they’re not crude. Check out all the matches below and our predictions for the show.