- If you want to take a screenshot on PC using Windows XP then press Ctrl andPrint Screen (Print Scrn) buttons at the same time. Press these buttons on the display you would like to capture. The Print Screen button is close to the upper-right side of your keyboard and the Ctrl button is very close to the big Space-bar.
- Press the start button or simply open the start menu, located on the lower left side.
- Open All Programs. Click on accessories.
- Just after opening the paint, press and hold down the Ctrl button and then press and release the V button. Your screenshot would then appear in the paint.
6.When you are done with this (pasting the screenshot on the paint window) then save the photo, by clicking on the File drop-down menu can be found at the upper left side of the toolbar and then click on Save As…
- In the Save As menu, browse to your chosen save folder; enter a text in the File Name: field, and then enter safe to save the photo.