Since this morning, Hurricane Rosa is Undergoing Rapid Intensification and went from a 105 mph Hurricane to now a 125 mph hurricane. Based on Visible Satellite presentation the the is about 20 miles in diameter and has literally sunny skies, Based on latest Microwave satellite imagery and -78 to -82 C cloud tops. Rosa could already be a Category 4 with winds estimated at 135 mph if so, a strong high-end Category 4 is likely. In the meantime The Desert SW is getting prepared for Significant flooding, Heavy rain, and gusty winds. Some parts of San Diego could be affected by Rosa as soon as it makes landfall. Much More Details are in the Video.
Please Subscribe and here are some Do’s & Don’ts if you Subscribe.
* Subscribe for my Hard Work & Effort into my videos
* Subscribe for best Detailed weather forecasts
* Subscribe for latest forecasts
* Subscribe for my great talent and creativity
* Subscribe because you love what i do
* Check out my Channel, then decide if you want to Subscribe
* Subscribe only for Tropical, Winter forecasts etc.
Only Subscribe if you feel super interested in my youtube channel Think very hard and check out my past several video before you decide on Subscribing. Thanks for you cooperation and pleasure
Sorry Links won’t be posed yet in this video. I’m working on fixing the issue.