3D print a pair of L1-R1 Trigger Buttons for your phone and never lose a game again!
– – – Don’t have a 3D Printer? No Problem! – – –
(Watch My DIY Popsicle Stick Version: https://youtu.be/LPcp5q2aqPg )
3D Printing Files (Link: https://goo.gl/a8s6bn )
3D Printing Settings For ABS Filament (2:57)
Things You’ll Need:
– 2x Metal Rivets
– 2x Heatshrink Tubing
– Role of Aluminum Duct Tape
– Role of Double Sided Padding Tape
– A 3D Printer & Plastic Filament
Looking for a good and affordable 3D Printer?
Buy one right now with this discounted link!
– ANET A6 3D Printer Kit (SALE: https://goo.gl/5H5pcn )
3D PRINTERS NOW ON SALE!
(Link: https://goo.gl/qXqECZ )
SAVE MONEY FROM BUYING TOOLS:
(Link: https://goo.gl/LBmR31 )
#GBTool #PUBG #Gaming #DIY