* Rutger Hauer died at his home in the Netherlands on July 19 and his funeral was held Wednesday
* His rep confirmed the sad news that the actor passed away
* He suffered a short illness before his death
* Rutger was known for projects like True Blood and Buffy the Vampire Slayer but his most memorable role was that of Roy Batty in Blade Runner
* Fans are quoting lines from Roy Batty’s famous monologue to commemorate the star writing ‘Tears in rain. Time to die.’ in social media posts
Dutch actor Rutger Hauer died at the age of 75 at his home in the Netherlands.
Known for roles in Blade Runner and True Blood, the star passed away following a ‘short illness,’ according to a statement from his non-profit association Wednesday.
Steve Kenis, the rep for Rutger, also confirmed the sad news that the star died on July 19 and his funeral was held on Wednesday.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: One of my favourite movies and definitely one of my favourite actors, he will be missed.