Back in the year 2000, “The Simpsons” made a joke about Donald Trump becoming president of the United States. It may have seemed absurd at the time, but now President Trump is a reality. This is just one of many examples in which pop-culture writers have had eerie accuracy when it comes to predicting the future.
#movies #predictions #TV #FamilyGuy #Scrubs #ChrisPratt #SouthPark #NYPost #NewYorkPost #DonaldTrump #Pokemon #TheSimpsons #DemolitionMan #JurassicWorld
1. The Simpsons predicting Donald Trump being president
2. Family Guy predicting Bruce Jenner would become a woman
3. Demolition Man predicting Arnold Schwarzenegger would be in political office
4. The X-Files spin-off ‘The Lone Gunmen’ predicting planes hitting the World Trade Center
5. Scrubs predicting where Osama Bin Laden would be hiding in 2011
6. Chris Pratt predicting he’d star in a Jurassic Park movie
7. South Park predicting Pokemon Go
The New York Post is your source for breaking news, news about New York, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, fashion, and more.